Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Splicetoday: Destiny Calls, Ravens fail to answer

I've started writing this about five times over the past two days only to stop and begin again.  The brutal and sudden nature of Sunday's loss to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game yielded a strange array of emotions.  If this were ten years ago I probably would've have fired off a post game tirade calling for the heads of numerous Ravens coaches and suggesting that certain players seek refuge in the witness protection program.  I likely would have suggested a number of creative alternatives for Lee Evans' hands since he clearly has no intention of using them to catch footballs.  I probably would have rounded out my obscenity laced bitch-fest by denigrating everyone with the surname of Cundiff. Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment